Transportation Products Group
Transportation Product Companies Driving The Global Economy
Marmon’s products help keep trailers, trucks and cars rolling, airplanes flying and spacecraft launching.
From local delivery vans, to cross-country tractor-trailer rigs, to rockets soaring into space, our transportation product companies provide an array of products to keep vehicles operational and their passengers and cargo safe.
Marmon Transportation Products
By The Numbers
Facilities in 9 Countries
3,000 Employees Globally
Deliver The Goods
From facilities in nine countries, Marmon Transportation Products serves the global automotive, aerospace and heavy-duty highway transportation markets with a broad range of products and services.
- Precision-molded plastic components and aluminum tubing for the automotive market
- Solutions for the self-locking, self-sealing and protection of fastener threads, primarily for automotive and aerospace applications
- Stainless steel, aluminum, titanium and nickel alloy tubing and specialized fluid conveyance products for the aerospace industry
- Transmission and chassis products for the automotive aftermarket
- Platform and specialty trailers for the heavy-duty highway transportation industry
- Heavy-duty truck and trailer components including fifth wheel coupling devices, wheel-end and undercarriage products, and fenders
- Truck modification services
Our Transportation Products Businesses
Marmon companies in this group serve the global automotive, aerospace and heavy-duty highway transportation markets.
Hose assemblies used in fuel, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on military, commercial aerospace, and space applications
Post-production truck services and modifications for original equipment manufacturers, dealers, and fleets
Supplies quarter fenders, tandem fenders, mud flap hanger brackets and related products through the Fleetline, Hogebuilt, and Nu-Line brands
Supplier of aerospace quality metals and other materials to the global aerospace market
Vibration dampening and suspension automotive aftermarket parts – engine/transmission mounts, strut mount assemblies, and suspension parts
Durable front drive axles and transfer cases for trucks and specialized vehicles, along with OEM solutions and installation kits
Repair part solutions for automotive aftermarket, including manual transmission parts, fuel pumps, and chassis parts
Transmission and vehicle electronics for automotive aftermarket, focusing on solenoids, sensors, and switches
Severe duty axle manufacturer for heavy truck, military, container handling and industrial applications
Engineering and manufacturing of repair parts for the automatic transmission and torque convertor markets
Leaf Springs and undercarriage products for heavy, medium, and light duty trucks and trailers