Medical Device Group
Specialty Medical Devices: How We Help Advance
Our Medical Group, also known as Colson Medical, designs, manufactures and distributes a range of innovative, specialty medical devices worldwide to improve patient care, medical treatment, and clinical outcomes.
Everything about us – our people, facilities, research and development capabilities, patented technologies and products, and educational programs for medical care providers – is dedicated to enabling the best possible outcomes for patients.
Our Prescription For Success
1,300 Team Members
15 facilities on 3 continents
Nearly 300 active & pending patents
Innovative Medical Devices To Improve Patient Care
Our Medical Group designs, manufactures and distributes specialty medical devices worldwide. Our innovative equipment and technologies help mend feet and ankles, hands and wrists, elbows and shoulders, jaws and skulls.
Our Equipment and Technology
- Highly engineered implants including titanium plates, screws and nails primarily for orthopedic surgery of the upper and lower extremities
- Specialty plating systems for facial and head surgeries
- Precision surgical components, orthopedic and spinal instruments, drill bits, cutting tools and other products included in orthopedic surgical kits
- Market leading power-assisted liposuction and other specialty aesthetic products
- Technical training on our products for surgeons, care providers and others in the medical industry
Our Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
In 2019, Marmon acquired a majority interest in the Colson Medical companies. These companies partner with medical professionals worldwide to ensure operations go smoothly, reduce surgery time and help patients heal properly and as quickly as possible.
Apex Tools & Orthopedics
Manufactures precision medical implants and surgical instruments for global medical device companies
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
Provider of surgical solutions in specialty markets within aesthetics and hand surgery
Precision Edge Surgical Products Company
Manufactures complex specialty medical devices to meet requirements and demands of global medical device companies